Thank you for your interest in Mill City Nights!
Mill City Nights is a unique and flexible space for any special occasion. It features a multi-level floor plan, quality house sound and lights, a professional kitchen, three full service bars, private dressing rooms, and more.
Whether it's a corporate meeting, cocktail reception, gala, fundraising event, holiday party, or fashion show, our professional staff can help bring your event to life in one of the most historic buildings in downtown Minneapolis!
Cocktail Reception — 1,200
Banquet Reception — 220
Theater Setup — 500
We will work with you to customize a layout for your specific event needs.
Book Your Event Today!
Director of Special Events
(612) 333-3422 ext. 18
About Mill City Nights
Conveniently located in the Warehouse and Entertainment District, Mill City Nights is one block north of the Target Center, two blocks east of Target Field, and walking distance from dozens of hotels, bars, and other downtown attractions.
The Main Level can feature limitless entertainment arrangements! It includes a full-service bar, a stage that can be reconfigured upon request, and our sound, stage and lighting equipment.
The upper level area features a balcony with amazing sightlines, as well as a full bar and two private dressing rooms.
The Nether Bar
Beneath the Main Level lies a basement lounge, a private room that is perfect for small receptions, meetings, and birthday parties — or it can simply be used as an extension of your event. The Nether Bar has a full-service kitchen, bar, and restrooms.
- Rental of all three levels
- All-day access to venue for set-up
- House sound, stage and lighting system
- Two dressing rooms with private bathroom
- 24" cocktail tables with chairs
- 24' x 24' stage (can be reconfigured for an additional fee)
- Full service kitchen
Additional Services & Rentals
- Beverage packages
- Additional staff
- 60" banquet rounds and chairs
- Specialty linens, china, utensils, and bar glassware
- Valet service or pre-paid parking tickets for Ramp B
- Coat check
- Additional sound and lighting equipment
- Bar gratuity (if applicable)
- Entertainment booking